CôTE AT HOME & ENGLISH HERITAGE
Enter below for a chance to win one of 5 £100 Côte at Home vouchers,
exclusively in partnership with English Heritage.
Terms and conditions:
- £100 voucher sent via email which can be redeemed at Côte at Home. There will be 5 prizes.
- The £100 voucher will be sent via email.
- The £100 voucher will be valid for 12 months from issue.
- There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- Please note that any Côte at Home deliveries are to Mainland UK only, excluding some parts of the Scottish Highlands
- This gifting campaign is run by Côte Deliveries Ltd, known as Côte at Home. Woolverstone House, 61 Berners St, London, W1T 3NJ.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of Côte and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
Additional terms & conditions.
By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The £100 voucher will be valid for 12 months from issue.
If any nominee has not acknowledged receipt of email within 14 days of being first notified by Côte that they have won, Côte shall have the right (but not the obligation) to select another winning entry. In the event of a new prize winner being selected at random, the original winner shall not be entitled to any prize or to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize.
There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
Côte reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by Côte to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
Côte cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of the survey.
No responsibility can be accepted by Côte for any incomplete entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
Prize winners agree that Côte may edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any survey response in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Côte’s sole discretion without further consent or payment.
This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Côte without prior notice.
Côte’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.