£25.95 – £64.95
Available for delivery until 31st March 2024
Delicious enjoyed with a glass of our Chardonnay Maison L’Aiglon
Cheese Fondue – 314kcal per 125g serving
Saucisson Sec aux Truffes – 198kcal per 45g serving
Bayonne Ham – 115kcal per 50g serving
Cornichons – 8kcal per 40g serving
Sourdough Demi Baguette – 171kcal per 70g serving
Beurre Demi-Sel AOP Charentes-Poitou, La Conviette – 54kcal per 7.5g serving
Adults need around 2000kcal a day.
For all allergen, ingredient & nutritional information please follow the below link. Select your chosen dish or menu from the drop down list to view the allergen matrix. Allergens with a tick against them are present in the dish, allergens with an M against them are a may contain risk for the dish. For full ingredient & nutrition information click on individual items within the matrix. For dishes not part of one of set menus, please select ‘food and drink – individual items‘ from the list.
– Pre-heat your oven to Fan oven at 180°C / electric oven at 200°C / gas mark 6.
– Lightly sprinkle the sourdough baguette with water and bake in the oven for 10 minutes from chilled.
– Remove potatoes from the packing, decant into a dish and place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Alternatively, pierce the film of the new potatoes packaging and heat on full power for 2 minutes (900w), 2.5 minutes (800w) or 3 minutes (700w).
– While the baguette & potatoes are baking, peel back the film of the fondue packaging and remove the bag of cheese fondue.
– Place the cheese fondue, in its bag, into a container with hot water to soften up.
– Once soft, decant the cheese into a saucepan and gently heat until it bubbles, stirring occasionally.
– Alternatively, place the bag of cheese fondue into a microwaveable container so it sits upright and make a small cut in the top corner of the bag to allow steam to escape. Heat on full power for 2 minutes (900w), 2.5 minutes (800w) or 3 minutes (700w).
– Meanwhile, remove the Cornichons and Truffle saucisson from their packaging and decant into your own bowls/plates. For the Saucisson, remove all packaging and use a sharp knife to slice into thin slices.
– Carefully empty the melted cheese into a fondue set or your choice of container. Stir well using a whisk or fork before serving.