Calories: 752kcal per 263g serving
Adults need around 2000kcal a day.
For all allergen, ingredient & nutritional information please follow the below link. Select your chosen dish or menu from the drop down list to view the allergen matrix. Allergens with a tick against them are present in the dish, allergens with an M against them are a may contain risk for the dish. For full ingredient & nutrition information click on individual items within the matrix. For dishes not part of one of set menus, please select ‘food and drink – individual items‘ from the list.
– Place the cream in a mixing bowl and whip to a peak using a food processor or hand blender, you can also whip by hand, but it’ll take a bit longer.- Keep to one side whilst you warm the chocolate.
– Decant the chocolate into a saucepan and gently heat until it’s bubbling, stirring occasionally.
– Remove from the heat and slowly add the Grand Marnier in, stirring as you add.
– Alternatively, decant the chocolate into a microwavable container or jug and heat on full power for 4 minutes (900w), 5 minutes (800w) or 6 minutes (700w). Mix halfway through cooking.
– Carefully remove the chocolate from the microwave and slowly add the Grand Marnier in, stirring as you add.
– Divide between your cups or mugs and top with the whipped cream.
Chef’s Tip: For a flavoursome touch, add a bit of orange zest or nutmeg to the top of the whipped cream before serving.